Thanks to my Creative Commons instructor, Maran Wolston, I made a slight edit to my description of Collections below. I hope this serves as a pretty good explanation on the difference between a remix and a collection under Creative Commons licensed works.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
For assignment 3, of the Creative Commons Certificate for Librarians, I created an infographic using Canva that had to answer the following:
Describe the Creative Commons licenses as well as how and when they might be useful to your institutions’ work. At a minimum, include a description of:
- the three layers of the CC licenses,
- the four license elements and the icons that represent them
- the six Creative Commons licenses,
- how the CC licenses affect exceptions and limitations to copyright, and
- how the CC licenses affect works in the public domain.
Click on the graphic to see the entire work.